segunda-feira, 15 de agosto de 2011

Review: Dignity of crest - Limited Edition

This week I finally got one of those CDs that I would most like to have. The CD HIZAKI grace project - Dignity of crest [Limited Edition] can reach the value of $ 150,00 or more. The most impressive fact is that it has been only four years since it's release... Besides, only a few articles can reach a value as high.


I still can not understand what differs a demo tape of Malice Mizer and a CD of these, in terms of commercial value. Perhaps the band's popularity, perhaps the amount of existing copies, among other things ...
The fact is that it was with this album that I somehow, "discovered" the Juka (Shaura). I still remember like it was today when I saw his true self on stage (different from Moi dix Mois, he always seemed to be uncomfortable and leaving her performance to be desired). Do not go into details, but obviously it has had many factors.
The quality of the artwork is amazing. Even the quality of the DVD that accompanies the album struck me. Always was bad watching videos on Youtube, especially when it comes to recordings prior to the Widescreen and Full HD.
For completeness, I have the photo that was distributed in the first sales of the Dignity of crest, but for now it's waiting for my shipping request in CELGA. I always leave to make the request when I have accumulated quite a lot there, and it is time to do it.
And a special thanks to: uchiha_shiori


p.s. sorry bad English.

VERSÃO EM PORTUGUÊS

Nenhum comentário: