quinta-feira, 21 de abril de 2011

One year to VII-Sense

It's been a year that the band VII-Sense made ​​its first release. I remember BLACK BIRD was my favorite song for a long time. I was looking for news and visual photos. I lost a lot of time making it...
Yesterday VII-Sense release his 1st mini album: "The Reminiscence of War" come with five song and come with some privileges in japonese stores like Brand-X and Zeal Link.
I order a copie. But by shopping service with a friend. I think I will take it late. But I am so anxious for it! I order from Brand-X and in that will come with a beautiful photo set with seven pics! New stuff to Mirra!


It's
nice when a band that you like could be standing mater even with the competition of Visual Kei and especially the tragedies in Japan. But the strange thing is that sometimes I feel stupid collecting, by posting, and being fan ...


So, what makes a fan, if not living in the shadow of your artist?

Um comentário:

Felipe Farias" disse...

sometimes feel the same, but I think VII-Sense will make ua band be recognized