sexta-feira, 5 de abril de 2013

[En] Important announcements



Hello!
Unlike my last post. I will not delete this blog. I noticed that it is used by many people around the world as a research resource and a means of reference for people who are starting collections of several artists already posted here.

Moreover, many people are still helping me with my collection of Shaura (ex. Juka). And it has left me very happy because I won that objects never imagined finding. And I will continue to use this blog to show my joy and satisfaction for the help and kindness of these people.

Another important issue: The Brazilian Fan Blog of Art Cube band was inaugurated recently. And I'm part of the staff at this blog. He was happy to support this band, which recently got my attention and lose my eye. With this, also started a small collection of them that will be published here soon.


And just to remember. I will always keep me engage in an English version of the posts. To help international visitors to the extent possible. Also wanted to go on record my thanks for these great visits. It's great to share our experiences with people around the world!

See you soon!



Nenhum comentário: