sábado, 22 de outubro de 2011

Package from Celga

Hello!
Thank you for who was waiting for this post.
Finally, I got my package from Celga!

Take a look:
Celga's Package
I really like how Celga Inc. prepar the packages. Always it came safe!
Now, I will show you what came:

Moi dix Mois - Voice from Inferno (sample CD) & flyers


VII-sense & Shaura's chekis(normal and large size)


Privileges (photos/ most of the PureSound store)



It's good, no? I'm so happy to get rare privilages. Now my Dignity of Crest [Limited Editon] has the original privilege from Like an Edison store!

For those who don't know, I am also a MALICE MIZER's fan.
And, I got some special tapes:

MALICE MIZER - Illuminati (tape/not for sale)

C-Selection (tape/ best of Columbia Records
February 3, 1998)

So, that's all. You can make any question if you have.
Some photos I will sell to save money and try get more stuff with help of my friends. I learned shopping service is dangerous for me. We really can spend much money with this service...

See ya!

Nenhum comentário: